Logging in to your Stessa account via a web browser is easy when everything is configured properly. Just visit https://app.stessa.com and enter your email address and password. If you can't remember your password, just click the "Forgot password?" link and follow the prompts to reset it.
Another Option to Reset Your Password
If you're still having trouble with your password, try resetting it via this direct link: https://app.stessa.com/users/password/new
Make sure you're using the email address associated with your Stessa account, as many of our customers have more than one email address in frequent use.
Enabling Two-Factor Authentication
For increased security and data protection, Stessa offers an optional setting to enable two-factor authentication. Instead of receiving a security code on your mobile device, Stessa's authentication requires the use of a mobile app like Authy or Google Authenticator.
Here's how to enable two-factor authentication on your account:
- Visit your Stessa Account page, found under "Settings" on the left navigation menu.
- Click "Setup Two-Factor Authentication" button near the bottom of the page.
- Download and install the Google Authenticator, Duo Mobile, or Authy app for your phone or tablet.
- Use your new authenticator app to scan the QR code shown in the Stessa pop-up window. This will add Stessa to your list of sites to authenticate.
- Enter the six-digit code from the authenticator app into the box in the Stessa pop-up window.
Now, whenever anyone attempts to log into your Stessa account in the future, they'll be required to provide the real-time six-digit code from the authenticator app.
Resolving Problems with Two-Factor Authentication
If you get a new phone or otherwise lose access to your real-time authentication codes, you won't be able to log into your Stessa account without a reset. Please reach out to support via the blue circle at lower right of your screen to request a reset.